PC-ME DUST TOOLS can be implemented across a distributed network of PC’s for plant-wide access via a secure password protected environment, ensuring emissions data is accessible where it is needed. Extensive and customisable reporting options as well as a suite of standard reports, or data exporting for third party software reporting, ensure legislative reporting requirements can be easily met.
Offered in modular format, providing features and options suitable for specific particulate monitoring requirements, which include:
- Emission reporting in compliance with local or national environmental legislation provided by Data Reporter and QAL Reporter software modules.
- Process control and analysis via real-time graphical data trending from ENVEA online module with easy to use zoom, pan and auto-ranging facilities to display the data that is needed fast.
- For multi-row and multi-chamber bag filter operators, Predict and Predict View software modules allow failing filter elements to be located and replaced before gross filter failure occurs, enabling scheduled, preventative maintenance and minimised process downtime.
PC-ME DUST TOOLS customisable software suite for downloading, displaying, analysing and reporting data from ENVEA dust, leak and flow measurement sensors installed in the following types of processes and applications worldwide:
- Municipal Waste and Chemical Incinerators
- Coal fired Power Stations
- Gas/Oil fired Power Stations
- Refinery Boilers
- Biomass Power Plant
- Chemical, Mineral and Metal plant with highly abated emissions (e.g. after Bag filters)
- Quarrying (e.g. Rotary Dryers, Roller Mills)
- HEPA filters (e.g. Pharmaceutical, Biomedical Plant)
- Coal Mill/Cement Mill/Cement Kiln Arrestment Plant
- Humid Applications (e.g. Dryers, Calcinators)
- Wood Cutting and Chipping Plant
- Multi-chamber/single compartment Baghouses, Electrostatic Precipitators and Cyclones
- Process Driers in Ceramic, Detergent, Cement, Food and Chemical industries
The minimum specification for desktop/laptop PCs:
- Windows® 2000
- Pentium 133MHz
- 32 MB RAM
- 20 MB hard disk free space
- 1024 x 768 high colour graphics
- Serial Port
PC-ME DUST TOOLS software is compatible with the ENVEA range of digital network sensors only
Can be used for QAL3 reporting of site emissions
Dust Tools Software
ENVEA’s Process Catalogue