The SEC sampling system uses the Cold Dry Extractive method (Dry Basis Analysis).
- Sampling probe equipped with double stage particulate filtration
- Direct span gas injection for a complete system calibration
- Permeation-based drying system avoids loss of highly condensible gases (e.g. HCl, SO2,NO2 and HF)
- Automatic & periodic back-purge functionality for longer maintenance intervals
- Clean & dry sample transferred via unheated line (up to 100m distance) at ambient air temperature
- Large selection of probes available (depending on process conditions: stack diameter, gas temperature, water content, particulate concentration)
- Heated probe with choice of materials & lengths