The HOFI™ BOX sampling system uses the Hot Wet Extractive (Wet Basis Analysis).
- Double stage dust filtration
- Span and zero gas injection at sampling point
- Automatic back-flush function
- Sample transfer up to 50 m (clean & wet sample) by 140-180°C heated line
- Longer heated sampling line available
- Heated probe with choice of materials & lengths to suit application
Hot Wet Extractive (Wet Basis Analysis)
The gas sample is extracted and transferred through heated sampling lines. It is heated above 180°C in order to avoid acid dew points for the analysis process. Upon arrival to the analyzer, the sample is hot and wet.
COMPLIANCE WITH: EU Regulation IED (WID / LCPD / MCPD directives) and US EPA (40 CFR 60 & 75) – “Sampling system used in/or AMS certification”
- TÜV CERTIFIED EN 15267-3
- U.S. EPA APPROVED 40 CFR 60 ET 75
- MCERTs CERTIFIED EN 15267-3
- QAL1 EN 15267-3, QAL3 EN 15267-3