- Real-time monitoring and alerts of the most common types of pollutants: H2S / CH4S, NH3, nmVOC, O3 / NO2, NO2, CO, SO2, PM10 & PM2.5 particulates
- Very high sensitivity to capture low level gas concentrations (down to ppb)
- Provides reliable measurement data at a fraction of the cost of reference method analyzers
- Evolutive, easy to use, easy to move: no cables or complicated installation, just set up and move to different locations on your site as needed
- Cairnet® requires only annual maintenance, when sensors should be replaced with new ones
- Ability to change the set of pollutants being monitored at any time (excepting dust)
- The Cairsens® sensors are manufactured in France and are calibrated in our metrological laboratory using Standard Reference AQMS monitors. No need for re-calibration (1 year lifetime). They are delivered with a calibration certificate.
- Embedded measurement of temperature, relative humidity and pressure
- Possibility to realize hybrid AQMS networks (reference stations & mini-stations)
- Measurements meet European directive 2008/50/EC
Independent reviewers, including the European JRC (Joint Research Council) and the US-EPA, have determined the accuracy, linearity, limits of detection and precision of Cairsens® as very good when compared with reference devices. Further studies with NASA have shown very good agreement with reference measurements.
Every Cairnet measurement point consists of:
- Solar panel and its battery
- Wireless communication module
- Weather protection enclosure including up to 4 Cairsens miniature sensors, each measuring one or two pollutants. Th sensors are to be selected from the list, function of your specific requirements.
S / CH4S
|O3 / NO2
|PM10 & PM2.5
*They are delivered with a calibration certificate.
||12VDC / 1.5A plug pack and internal battery
|Solar Panels Kit (option)
||26 Watts (with 2 panels). Mounting bracket included
||Mounting bracket included for pole, tripod, mast etc. (⌀40 mm max)
||Cairnet® enclosure: 230x370x200 mm
Solar Panels kit: 800x410x100 mm (for 2 pcs)
||Cairnet® enclosure: 5,1 Kg
Solar Panels kit: 4,9 Kg (for 2 pcs)
||-20°C to +50°C / HR 10% to 90%
Cellular communication characteristics:
- Technology and frequency bands: 2G/3G/LTE advanced Quad-band GSM/2G/ EDGE (850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz)
- Regulatory compliance: R&TTE directive 1999/5/EC Japan JRF/JPA – FCC – IC
Site configuration and communication mode:
- 2,5G/3G cellular: suitable for large surface network deployments; area must be covered by the 2G to 3G network (data access contract required)
- Radio Xbee: suitable for small sites. The distances between Cairnet stations and the central antenna (Modem / Coordinator) must not exceed 200 meters in free field.