The instrument consists of a single chassis supporting 2 thermal mass flow controllers, an ozone generation module, a mixing zone, a reaction chamber for gas phase titration, and control electronics.
- User-friendly interactive software simple to use, reducing technician training time and virtually eliminating error
- Automatic calculation of dilution and span gas flows, based on commanded concentration, eliminates the need for any manual computation and allows rapid transition from point to point
- Internally-stored mass flow controller calibration data improves accuracy (factor of ten) and simplifies field recalibration
- Simultaneous connection from 1 to 4 gas cylinders (option for 5)
- Easy programming with keyboard and pop-up menu
- A utomatic calibration sequences programmation
- LCD screen (4 lines / 20 characters)