Held under the auspices of ETMA (Environmental Technology & Management Association) the 10th PetroEnvironment Symposium and Exhibition will be held from May 16-18 2022, Dammam, Saudi Arabia, under the theme of “Environmental Opportunities for Global Sustainability”.
PetroEnvironment 2022 is a unique 3-day gathering of environmental practitioners, policy-makers, scientists, end-users, technicians and engineers. Previously placed under the patronage of HRH Prince Saud bin Nayef Al Saud, Governor of the Eastern Province, PetroEnvironment will offer a platform for all stakeholders from the energy and environmental industry to network, exchange ideas and generate business interests. Our local distributor Saudi Envirozone LLC will demonstrate booth H3 AAQMS monitoring solutions, from individual analyzers to stand-alone monitoring stations, and CEMS from ENVEA, to ensure environmental compliance for stack emissions.
This year’s event will combine three outstanding events under one roof:
- An interactive symposium where strategic and technical topics will be discussed at length.
- A commercial exhibition where companies can showcase their expertise and services.
- A reverse trade show where companies can present their solutions to customers’ immediate technical challenges.
The PetroEnvironment 2022 Symposium, including its associated exhibition and reverse trade show, aims to:
- Identify major current & emerging environmental opportunities for global sustainability
- Showcase new technologies and/or new applications
- Present new ideas, approaches, research findings and partnership initiatives
- Propose new pathways leading to increase sustainability and circularity
- Help guide private and public-sector actions and investments