The Regional Sales Manager will report to the Managing Director. This individual will be responsible for new business development within the United States. Additional sales activities will include; lead qualification, support of field representatives, direct sales, and promoting the company in new and existing markets within the US. This position will entail direct interaction with manufacturing and industrial locations, municipalities as well as sales related activities with local, state and federal agencies. Travel is required for this position.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- New business development in the areas of systems and individual product
- Maximize sales and profitability of the ENVEA product portfolio
- Maintain and develop relationships with current customer base; identify opportunities for new product introduction.
- Identify and establish relationships with key individuals within existing markets
- Prepare and present information related to multiple product lines and capabilities within the ENVEA organization
- Identify potential new markets and applications
- Track multiple stages of the sales cycle including project management notification, request for proposals, and contract award
- Initiate the preparation of bids and product inquiries, interacting with the Sales Manager, Contracts Administrator, Engineering, Inside Sales and Marketing
- Ability to present complex and cost-effective design solutions to multiple departments at the end user including engineering, purchasing and maintenance
- Identify, establish, and manage a Manufacturer’s Representative network within the territory; provide training and ongoing sales and technical support to current field representatives
- Participate in regional and national tradeshows
- Prepare sales reports in accordance with management’s requirements; participate in the preparation of monthly sales forecasting and departmental sales meetings
- Maintain a thorough understanding of current and developing regulations and applicable technologies relating to air quality and industry standards
Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Technical discipline a plus
- Relevant experience and/or technical training to develop an understanding of various analytical techniques, regulatory compliance and manufacturing processes that are applicable to our product portfolio
- Ability to travel; position is based out of your virtual office.
- 4+ years of relevant sales experience
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with a CRM system such as Salesforce or similar. Familiarity with Microsoft software.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, accountable, and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Results-oriented with demonstrable creative/effective problem solving and negotiating skills
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with customers, vendors, and coworkers in a professional manner
- Excellent time management skills
- An insatiable desire for success
Negotiable, with comprehensive benefit plan