The role of Production Technician is to assemble ENVEA UK Ltd products to a high quality.
The role will enable production of world class products building on our award-winning reputation.
ENVEA manufacture a range of industrial pollution monitoring devices at their Cambridge, UK site which are sold throughout the world.
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
• Assembly of ENVEA products in accordance with the relevant documentation.
• Work with Stores, Production, Test and Production Engineering teams to maintain high quality standards and meet the production schedule in an effective manner.
• Assist throughout the production areas and provide a flexible approach to production support with a focus on Assembly.
• Mechanical Assembly according with Technical drawings and BOMs.
• Provide build feedback to improve quality and product build.
• Provide technical feedback to help improve product Quality and support process improvements and cost reduction.
• Provide the necessary information to support supplier returns of faulty products.
Internal: Operations team and Engineering team.
Qualifications and Experience
• GCSE Math’s & English grades A-C or equivalent.
• Mechanical assembly experience.
• Experience of working with Technical drawings and BOMs.
• Experience of the following (essential): wiring, soldering, drilling, tapping, crimping etc.
• Electronics background useful but not essential.
• Previous exposure to a production/test environment.
• Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft products.
• Reading of mechanical drawings and wiring diagrams.
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
• Highly motivated and organised.
• Aptitude for practical science or engineering.
• Team player, methodical and accurate, with hands on approach.
• Empathy with the mission, vision, values and ethos of the company.
• Results oriented with a positive outlook.
• Able to react proactively to changes in business priorities.
• Good collaborative working and interpersonal communications skills.
• Flexible can do attitude.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management and an ability to effectively prioritise tasks.
• Good self-discipline, demonstrating reliability, dependability and tenacity.
• Show commitment to problem resolutions.
• Attention to detail.
• Logical and creative thinker.
• Keen to learn and apply knowledge.
• Passionate for high levels of customer service leading to customer respect and trust.
• Resilience; thrives in a high pressure environment.
The role is based at the UK head office at ENVEA House, Rose & Crown Road, Swavesey, Cambridgeshire CB24 4RB.
Occasional travel may be required to perform duties.
Right To Work
Applications are open to all British Passport holders, people with a legal right to stay in the UK and overseas works with the correct work status for the UK.
Please check here for eligibility https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas