The Commercial Administration manager will ensure an exceptional experience for all customers ordering products and services from ENVEA UK Ltd. They will be responsible for all customer interactions from order receipt to delivery including co-ordination of on-site services. Leading an existing team of specialist co-ordinators and administrators, they will be actively involved in all aspects of commercial administration as well as developing and improving processes and team capabilities.
Working within the wider Service and Sales teams, they will work collaboratively across departments and lead the team in providing support to Sales Managers ensuring all requirements for securing commercial orders and contracts are met.
Reports to: Service and UK Sales Manager
Duties and responsibilities
- Management of a range of commercial functions including sales order processing & service co-ordination.
- Leading a team of specialist co-ordinators & administrators supporting all commercial and customer service functions across the business.
- Enabling the team to act as the first point of contact for incoming enquiries and requests for support.
- Ensuring the team has sufficient capacity to respond to all requests, in a timely manner.
- Developing the capabilities of team members to perform all responsibilities of the Commercial Administration team
- Providing administrative support to the Sales and Service teams including issuing quotations, creating contracts and managing supplier accreditation status with customers.
- Producing commercial reports including pipeline sales analysis, sales forecasts, service operations, order intake analysis , outstanding order reports, product trials and others as required.
- Ensuring good customer communication throughout the ordering process including order acknowledgement, delivery updates, confirmation of site visits and response to all other queries related to the order.
- Creation of commercial documentation including commercial invoices, certified documents for export and others as required.
- Managing escalated issues and complaints from customers, ensuring appropriate responses are provided and solutions provided to the customers satisfaction.
- Leading and training users on the use of ENVEA commercial systems including, Salesforce and SAGE X3.
- Collaborating with ENVEA teams for process improvements within Salesforce and SAGE X3
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and making appropriate recommendations to drive improvement plans across departments.
- Managing subcontracted services from third party providers including purchase orders, supply agreements and annual audits.
- Presenting performance KPI’s against set objectives, to the Service and UK Sales Manager for regular review of team performance and process improvement.
- Deputising for the Service and UK Sales Manager in times of absence.
ENVEA Group Customers and Stakeholders’: Sales team, Business Development Manager, International Sales team, Manufacturing Operations team, Marketing team.
- Educated to A-Level
- A demonstrable understanding of commercial management and administrative processes.
- Experience of managing a customer service function in a technical manufacturing company.
- Experience of ERP systems preferably SAGEX3
- Good IT literacy with Microsoft applications
- Experience in Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Able to develop and grow key business relationships.
- Experience of managing and developing a team.
- Empathy with the mission, vision, values and ethos of the company.
- Results oriented with a positive outlook.
- Adaptable in attitude and action.
- Good time management and an ability to effectively prioritise tasks.
- Good self-discipline, demonstrating reliability, dependability and tenacity.
- Show commitment to problem resolutions using critical thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical and creative thinker.
- Keen for to learn.
- Passionate for high levels of customer service leading to customer respect and trust.
- Resilience; thrives in a high pressure environment.
The role is based at the ENVEA UK Ltd head office in Swavesey, Cambridgeshire. Occasional travel may be required to perform duties.
Right to Work
Applications are open to all British Passport holders, people with a legal right to stay in the UK and overseas workers with the correct work status for the UK. Please check here for eligibility https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/work-visas